Cork Distilleries Co. (1867-1966)
A bottle of Paddy distilled by the Cork Distilleries Co. a merger formed in 1867 comprising of the Daly’s, Green, North Mall and the Watercourse distilleries. In 1868, the Old Midleton distillery joins the group, eventually being responsible for the majority of spirit production. In 1966 John Jameson & Sons, John Power & Son. and CDC merge to form United Distillers Ireland, later becoming Irish Distillers Limited. They eventually cease operations at the great Irish distilling powerhouses of Bow Street, John’s Lane and Old Midleton, and consolidate all production at the brand new Midleton facility. This bottle in particular is believed to have been distilled at the old Midleton distillery, produced for export to the Italian market. From the 1960s/70s.
Only 1 left in stock