Hyde No. 8 Heritage Stout Cask

$ 95

Introducing another of the ever growing list of beer finished Irish Whiskies. This particular expression is from indie bottlers Hibernia from the Hyde family, under their titular brand. The particular bottling is a blend of 75% grain whiskey aged entirely in first-fill flame charred ex-bourbon barrels. The remaining 25% is single malt aged in Oloroso Sherry Butts. Both whiskies are aged for at least 4 years before being married for 6 months in a stout infused cask sourced from Cotton Ball Brewing Company of Cork City.

Expect rich coffee notes with come bitter cacao nib dryness on the palate. The stout finish pairs seamlessly with the first-fill treated grain and the addition of malt only heightens the tasting experience.

Delivery in 3-15 Days Worldwide.

Only 1 left in stock

OR