Bushmills Black Bush 80/20 PX Sherry Cask Reserve

$ 69

A new iteration of the iconic Black Bush. 80/20 is a unique blend of 80% Bushmills Single Malt finished in the finest hand-selected Pedro Ximenez sherry casks with the remaining 20% bring grain whiskey. Ageing in PX casks imparts the rich, dried fruit and caramelized raisin notes characteristic of the legendary sweet wine. Exclusive to travel retail, Black Bush 80/20 PX Sherry Cask Reserve is created specially for those who appreciate exceptional whiskey with a deep sherry complexity.

Delivery in 3-15 Days Worldwide.

In stock

OR

SKU: EH463 Category: